directions to atlantean cottage
The map below gives you an idea of how well located Atlantean is. The Village is bound by Main, West and Eden streets. Atlantean is just off the busy main road, but you're never far from the action. For example, the walk to West St., to the town pier, is 10 minutes. And once you're here, take the Island Explorer everywhere!
View Larger Map
Arriving By Car
Take I-95 north to Augusta, Maine; from Augusta take Route 3 east to Ellsworth
Follow Route 3 all the way to downtown Bar Harbor (~19 miles), and take a left at the stop sign on to Mount Desert Street. Take a right onto Main Street, and take the second left. That's Atlantic Avenue. Then you can't miss us on the right!
• Bar Harbor Airport............10 miles
• Bangor Int'l Airport...........50 miles
• Portland Int'l Jetport........180 miles
• Manchester Airport...........270 miles
• Portsmouth Int'l Airport....230 miles